Thursday, September 22, 2011

It’s not ‘class warfare,’ it’s Christianity - - The Washington Post

It’s not ‘class warfare,’ it’s Christianity - - The Washington Post:

"Let me be clear as I can be. We need to understand the so-called “Christian” underpinnings of the anti-tax, anti-government, anti-the-poor, “let him die” approach to economics and public policy today as completely un-Christian, as well as un-American. What we need to do is re-establish our national values of fairness, equality and opportunity for all, values that I believe are actually the core of the Christian faith, (as well as of other religious traditions and of humanist values)."

A nice summary of how un-Christian the Americanus Christianus really is!

Many of the same points I mad a while back in my "Tea Partiers as Christians - Big Fail" post a while back.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: