Monday, February 9, 2009

Fraser Institute still allowed space in WSJ

A friend sent me this piece from the WSJ from the seriously delusional Fraser Institute (whom I may have to give their own subject tag at this point, but I'll stick them in with the Right Wing Noise Machine for now). My reply:

I love how these people love to site anecdotes. I note they never site the horrible anecdotes from the US.

I have some collected here: http://cmhmd.blogspot.com/search/label/%22Anecdote-Off%22

The first entry on my blog in my "anecdote-off" section is from a BBC documentary on US healthcare from January.

Have fun. See how many anecdotes you can count in this brief half hour program. I think there are at least a thousand if you count all those poor people at the RAM Medical program. But there are stories every bit, actually worse, than any Canadian anecdote I've ever seen.

Keep scrolling down, you'll get the idea. If you are uninsured in America, you may as well be in Cambodia until you're sick enough for the ER.

Oh, and hip replacements in the US do have a short waiting time, thanks to OUR single payer system, Medicare, which is funded well enough to make it so,

And finally, the Fraser Institute is full of poopy-heads, and dishonest ones at that. ;-)

I love you, but aren't you seriously tired of being systematically manipulated by Fraser, Heritage, Club for Growth and the rest of the noise machine?

Cheers,

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: